The striking graphical patterns of Danish architect and designer Arne Jacobsen have never been more in demand. They come in a plethora of of colour variants, like this one in a light beige-grey and white. Due to the modern non-woven material, it's extremely simple to put up.
|Carrier material||Non-woven wallpaper|
|Pattern colour||Light beige grey|
|Dimensions||0.53 m Width × 10.05 m Height|
|Sales Unit||Per roll|
|Pattern repeat||0.11 m Straight match|
|Suitability for bathrooms||Suitable, protective coating useful|
You will find our delivery time for every wallpaper model below the order button. The delivery time consists of two components which must be added together:
- The wallpaper might either be ready for immediate dispatch, or it might take a few days until we have it back in stock
- The parcel service shipping time, from our warehouse to your front door
While there is no way to speed up the first component, you can influence the second one when you choose between standard shipping or express shipping.
Service after delivery
Our team packs your order with the utmost care to ensure that the wallpaper arrives undamaged. However, in the unlikely case that a problem occurs, a contact person will be available to assist you. In the package, you will find a card with the name of the team member who packed your box and will continue to take care of all matters until you are completely satisfied.
Have you ordered too many rolls or you are not happy with the wallpaper you received? You are free to return the product to us within 60 days of receipt of the goods, no questions asked. This means, amongst other things, that you do not have to worry if the painter/decorator of your choice postpones the work at short notice. Please note that the following must apply:
- the rolls must still be undamaged and in their original packaging
- if possible, use our box for the return shipment
- the return postage is paid by the buyer of the wallpaper
- the product price will be refunded to you on the same day of reception, upon inspection of the rolls, using the same method of payment you had selected.
Please note that customer-specific wallpaper lengths, such as wallpaper sold by linear metre are not eligible for return.
Take a peek
Other customers' photographs
Recommended for you
Customers also viewed
How does this work?
Our wallpapering instructions
Why make it complicated when it can be so easy?
Our detailed wallpapering guides include all the DOs and DON'Ts and lead you step-by-step to the best possible results.